Under this theme “The Awakening” has been engaged with the Government on policy level to address a many issues on many foras To evolve a civic culture that upholds fundamental rights, fosters tolerance, allows for non-violent dissent and provides equal status for all citizens without any discrimination.
1) We are continuously lobbying for the extension of Pro Women Legislation to PATA i.e Prevention of Anti Women Practices Act 2011, Harassment at Work Place Act 2010, Women in Distress and Detention Fund Amendment Act 2016, Acid Crime Act 2011.
2) We have worked on Child marriage bill 2015-16 through provincial and local level consultations and share our inputs in the draft bill that need to be incorporated in the bill to make it effective.
3) We have also been engaged with the Government about the Extension of Khyber PakhtunKhwa RTI Act to PATA (Malakand Division).
4) Being member of REAT Network we have formed Provincial Working Group in which we have worked on the enforcement of 5% job Quota for Religious minorities and also working on the
5) Inclusion of Ethics as an alternate subject of Islamiyat, and also removal of Hate Material in the Syllabus.
Do you want to:
Make a donation vacancies contact us
Privacy statement complaints
Stay in touch via our social media
Don,t want to miss out on anything ? Hear about all the latest stories ,news and results.